Save the date - The next stage in our review of midwife-led units has been announced.
A set of community workshops aiming to give service users an opportunity to share their experiences are being organised. Those wishing to attend are being asked to save the date and make a note of the venues below.
- Thursday, 14 September 10am – 12.30pm at Cabin Lane Church, The Whole Life Christian Centre, Cabin Lane, Oswestry, SY11 2LQ.
- Monday, 18 September 10am – 12.30pm at The Rockspring Community Centre, Sandford Road, Ludlow, SY8 1SX.
- Wednesday, 20 September 10am – 12.30pm at St James Hall, Lodge Lane, Bridgnorth, WV15 5DD.
- Friday, 22 September 10am -12.30pm at Festival Drayton Centre, Frogmore Rd, Market Drayton, TF9 3AX.
- Monday, 25 September 10am -12.30pm at Park Lane Centre, Woodside, Telford, TF7 5QZ.
These workshops will follow a launch event being held in Shrewsbury with key stakeholders, including clinicians and patient organisation, to help identify key themes and ideas. These will then be shared for further discussion at each community workshop.
In order to ensure as many people as possible have the opportunity to attend we will be asking people to register and complete a simple registration form.
Registration is due to open shortly.