Malling Health Wrekin practice and Walk-in Service will be temporarily CLOSED, this Thursday, 18 May 2017 from 13:30pm and re-open again at 8:00am on Friday, 19 May 2017.
Temporary closure to the Telford practice and walk-in service located at Princess Royal Hospital, in Telford is due to essential electrical testing being carried out in the building. No other buildings located on the site are affected.
For patients who need to seek help from alternative services we would remind them that the following are available:
- Your local pharmacy – offering advice on a wide range of long-term conditions and common illnesses such as coughs, colds and stomach upsets.
- Call 111 - the NHS non-emergency number. It's fast, easy and free. Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency.
- Urgent Care Centre - Shropshire walk in centre, Royal Shrewsbury Hospital (01743 231000)
- Shropdoc - Available from 18.30pm onwards (0333 222 6655)
- Dial 999 – for medical emergencies