Help shape the future of your local NHS
NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG is the organisation responsible for deciding how taxpayers’ money is spent on health care for Telford and Wrekin residents.
We are recruting public members to our Assuring Involvement Committee.
The Assuring Involvement Committee ensures the CCG is engaging local people when it designs new, or changes existing health services, by discussing, challenging, advising on plans to engage and involve local people. No medical or clinical knowledge is required. Full training and support will be provided to enable newly appointed public members to play a full part.
- Do you care about how local health services are planned?
- Do you believe that involving patients in designing services helps in providing better services?
- Do you understand your local community and surrounding area?
If yes, then we need you!
We are looking for a broad range of applicants aged 16 and over:
- Who are registered as a patient in one of the 15 GP practices making up NHS Telford and Wrekin CCG
- Can commit to approximately 4 hours per month, made up of attendance at one monthly meeting (lasting about 2 hours) and background reading and preparation in advance of the meeting.
These are unpaid positions but reimbursement to cover travelling and other out of pocket expenses will be available (subject to agreement).
A full application pack which includes all the information you will need to know about the role and how to apply can be viewed here.
For a copy of the application form click here.
The deadline for receipt of completed application forms is Monday 4th February 2019