- MLU Review Proposed Model Briefing: These are the slides that were presented at the briefings for all those involved in the previous co-design workshops
- MLU Review Proposed Changes Summary: This document outlines a proposed model of midwife led care and also includes a comparison with the current service model.
- You Said We Did: This demonstrates how we have included in a proposed model of care the feedback from those who took part in the review.
- Question and Answer sheet: This may answer questions you have about the review
These reports are the findings from the research interviews and workshops that have taken place.
- Final Insight Report: This is the report that details the findings from the research interviews conducted in July with families and staff, and the shared vision generated by the workshops which took place during September and October. The following Appendices 1-5 accompany this report:
- Appendix One (Staff current experiences of maternity care)
- Appendix Two (Family current experiences of maternity care)
- Appendix Three (Free text feedback discovery phase)
- Appendix Four (Insights from co design events)
- Appendix Five (Shropshire Telford and Wrekin shared ambition bold steps outcomes)
- Interim Report: This is the report that details the findings from the research interviews conducted in July with families and staff
- Insights Summary: This is a set of slides that provide a illustrative summary of the interim report
- Shropshire Telford and Wrekin Shared ambition and Bold Steps: This is a report detailing the outputs from the community workshops which took place in Shrewsbury; Oswestry; Ludlow; Bridgnorth; Market Drayton; Telford
- Before Pregnancy; During Pregnancy; Birth; After Birth: This is a verbatim recording of the comments from a workshop on 5thOctober which asked “How do we deliver the shared ambition for midwife led services in Shropshire and Telford and Wrekin”
Fiona Ellis, Programme Lead for Women’s and Children’s Services is using all the information gathered through the interviews and workshops to draw up some initial ideas for a possible future service design. During this process she will be contacting parents and midwives that have been involved to ask for feedback on progress.
Updates will continue to be posted on the website.