Winter is an especially busy time of the year for the NHS. More people attend A&E than at any other time of the year and GP practices are busier than ever.
To help us to help you, we’ve rounded up a series of helpful messages which provide you with information to stay well this winter and where to go of you need advice or to be seen.
Stay well this winter with these useful health tips:
1. What everyone should have in their medicine cabinet
3. What your pharmacy does
4. Find your Nearest Pharmacy
5. Online symptom checker
6. A short film about Diarrhoea and Vomiting
7. Winter vomiting disease (norovirus)
8. 5 ways to stay healthy this winter
9. Keep warm, keep well
10. 10 Myths about Flu and the Vaccine
11. Winter health questions
12. Top tips for very cold weather