- Once your referral has been received by TRAQS it will be reviewed by one of our fully trained staff to ensure all the relevant information has been received to process your referral. (Please be aware delays can be caused if further information is required from your GP).
- TRAQS aim to deal with your referral within 5 working days of it being received. (Please note Medical Practices have their own turnaround times for typing, and sending the referrals to TRAQS.)
- Where choice can be given: We will call you to offer choice. If we are unable to contact you by telephone we will send you a letter requesting you call us.
- A confirmation letter will be sent once you have decided where you want to be seen and if an appointment has been made this will be included.
- Where choice isn't given: You will receive a letter advising where your referral has been sent.
Link to patient choice: https://www.england.nhs.uk/ourwork/pe/patient-choice/
TRAQS Information Leaflet
For more information on TRAQS, please feel free to download the leaflet using the following link:
TRAQS Patient Leaflet.pdf